Popups in Chip's Challenge
- Level 50: "Picking up chips is what the challenge is all about. But
on the ice, Chip gets chapped and feels like a chump instead of a
- Level 60: "Chip hits the ice and decides to chill out. Then he runs
into a fake wall and turns the maze into a thrash-a-thon!"
- Level 70: "Chip is halfway through the world's hardest puzzle. If he
suceeds maybe the kids will stop calling him computer breath!"
- Level 80: "Chip used to spend his time programming computer games and
making models. But that was just practice for this brain-buster!"
- Level 90: "'I can do it! I know I can!' Chip thinks as the going gets
tougher. Besides, Melinda the Mental Marvel waits at the end!"
- Level 100" "Besides being an angel on earth, Melinda is the top
scorer in the Challenge-and the president of the Bit Busters."
- Level 110: "Chip can't wait to join the Bit Busters! The club's
already figured out the school's password and accessed everyone's
- Level 120: "If Chip's grades aren't as good as Melinda's, maybe
she'll come over to his house and help him study!"
- Level 130: "'I've made it this far,' Chip thinks. 'Totally fair, with
my mega-brain.' Then he starts the next maze. 'Totally unfair!' he yelps.
- Level 140: "Groov-u-loids! Chip makes it almost to the end. He's
- Level 144: "Great Job, Chip! You did it! You finished the
- Level 149: "Great Job, Chip! You did it! You finished the
challenge!" "Melinda herself offers Chip membership in the
exclusive Bit Busters computer club, and gives him access to the club's
computer system. Chip is in heaven!" Then it tells you how many levels
you've completed and your total points. It then gives you information on
Back to Chip's Challenge for
Windows Main Page